A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Estrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Estrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estrin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Estrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Estrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrin graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Estrin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Estrin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Estrin practice?
- Dr. Howard Estrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Estrin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.