A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Federer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Federer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Federer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Federer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Federer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Breast Diseases
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laser Surgery
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Federer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Federer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Federer MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Federer practice?
- Dr. Howard Federer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Federer practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.