A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feigenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feigenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Feigenbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Feigenbaum graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feigenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Feigenbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Feigenbaum practice?
- Dr. Howard Feigenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Feigenbaum practices Surgery near Pompton Lakes, NJ.
See Pompton Lakes Surgeons.