Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Feigenbaum
Dr. Howard Feigenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Pompton Lakes, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Feigenbaum is affiliated with St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital, Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains and St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center. Dr. Feigenbaum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Feigenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Howard Feigenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Andrew Franzone
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi51
Dr. Amitoz Manhas
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.11 mi5
Dr. Robert Freund
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.28 mi28