A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Leslie Feinberg DO is a male Rheumatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Feinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Feinberg practices Rheumatology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Rheumatologists.