Dr. Howard Fertel Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Howard Fertel?

April 8th, 2017

What's the point?

This doctor discharged me from the ER at HFHS-West Bloomfield while I was still gushing blood from a bone marrow that was performed at HFHS. He just didn't care.

November 20th, 2015

Don't go to this doc

I saw Dr Fertel at Henry Ford West Bloomfield and that was the worse experience I have ever had at that facility. I can in complaining about shortness of breath chest pain dizzynes and a blood pressure that was 185/110 I was at the hospital all of 45 minutes and he ordered a chest X-ray and ekg and then sent me home with out treating me for any of the symptoms. His bedside manors was super rude he wouldn't even come in my room until I demanded the nurse get him back in there. He stuck his head in my room and said everything looks good you can go. That was it no what to do if it gets worse nothing. I am very dos appointed in Henry Ford West Bloomfield for hiring such a person who lacks compassion.

April 8th, 2017