A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Fingert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Fingert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Fingert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fingert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard James Fingert MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Fingert practice?
- Dr. Howard Fingert has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Fingert practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists, Chestnut Hill Hematologists, and Chestnut Hill Oncologists.