A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Fischer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Sheldon Fischer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Howard Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Fischer practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.