Dr. Howard Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Fischer?

March 31st, 2014

A mother of an disabled child

I have never met nor seen doctor Fischer at any of my sons appointments or hospital visits and he's a special needs child and have been from birth. Dr H. Fischer neglected my child and I was told by a nurse on staff that I didn't have enough money to see him and my son was having episodes of not breathing at times having seizures and he had a stroke of the right side of his brain in which he it's ten years old and still having problems. Developmentally he is disabled and he also has gross motor and fine motor delay. He is in special education which he us in 4th grade but only is able to do some kindergarten to first grade work and it's a challenge for him. I do not like this doctor and he was no help to my child but signed every procedure that my son had. Smh. He has to be joking thinking he is a great doctor. He was my son primary care physician wth.

July 27th, 2012

I think Dr Fischer is a Fantastic Dr. He cares about his patients and thier families. My kids love him!!!

December 29th, 2010

A doctor who cares

Dr. Fischer, is someone who cares about children

March 7th, 2015