A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Fishbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Fishbein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fishbein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishbein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Fishbein practice?
Dr. Howard Fishbein practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.