Dr. Howard Fisher MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2017
Rude
I took a foster child of mine to this Dr. I was highly impressed with the entire visit, lack of wait time, etc., that I decided to take my next foster child there. When I called to make an appointment, I spoke to an aggravated receptionist because she was unable to get the medical background of my foster child from their case worker, and thus refused to make an appointment. I noted they didn't have the prior medical history of my other foster child and they saw her without a problem, w/out medical history provided. The Dr then proceeded to get on the phone, just as aggravated as the receptionist, stating that he couldn't take anyone in without medical records. I asked again about my prior foster child, no reason as to why that one was an exception. I'm not sure what the problem is. I have been fostering children for over 3 years now, have used numerous doctors, none have refused to "talk" about making an appointment because they had no prior history. If he does not want to deal with welfare, Medicaid cases, don't bother signing up for it. Don't punish the children because the system is overwhelmed. And don't be rude to the foster parents who are trying to get these kids help. We deal with these children, the system, their parents, and now you.

January 12th, 2017
Impatient
He is a little bit too impatient with kids that are scared of Doctors.

November 25th, 2012
Fantastic MD
Dr. Fisher is a FANTASTIC doctor! He is fast, but he listens, he explains and answers every question I have. His knowledge base is excellent and he is up to date on the latest research. He gives meds when warranted and gives great suggestions when not. He refers to specialists when needed and has never debated with me when I have asked to go to oneThe icing on the cake is his PHENOMENAL office staff. I have never come accross an office that cared more about 'thier kids'!

October 10th, 2012
great Pediatrician
I had Dr Fisher for both my children up til they were 20 yrs old. They didn't want any other doctor because they had such a terrific re pore with him. I'm a nurse and that he and I agreed always made me trust him at all times

February 23rd, 2012
Dr Fisher is a doctor to treat patient with heart & professionalism instead of money

July 14th, 2011
He is Ok.
The Doctor, is not the doctor you want to diagnose anything serious. He is great for virus, infections, cuts and such. He is good because he is fast, he keeps great records and he is always available. The one negative thing is that my wife says his bedside manners stink. I notice that when I go to the appointment he is not rude like my wife says he is. So he may be a bit against women. My daugthers (13+) want to change him because he is male and they refuse to be seen by him.

March 24th, 2010
He was rude and arrogant. Will never pay him another visit.

May 1st, 2017