Dr. Howard Flaks Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Howard Flaks?

The only thing that ever worked.

Posted on November 27th, 2014

Dr. Flax's program works and it was the only thing that worked for me. He makes you accountable for your own health . I will miss him but will take his plan and all his knowledge with me. Good luck to him in his retirement.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Flaks made my lifelong weight challenges clear and easy for me to conquer. His support and resourceful tools and ideas helped me to shift my thinking and the way that I approach food. His approach is holistic. I took the weight off (50lbs) and I'm keeping it off! I wasn't hungary during the program either. He and his staff are lovely , caring, and compassionate. He changed my life, and his heart and his head were both equally commited!

Tough love at its finest

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Flaks is tackling a hard problem, weight loss, with a sustainable, repeatable solution.When we started working together, my Triglycerides were over 500 and I was 50 pounds over weight. My fats are now under 100 and weight is down 35 pounds. He's given me a path to success.Thank you Dr. Flaks!

Wonderful supportive care

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr Flaks helped me loose approx 25lbs. He gave me so much support and encouragement and his program has helped me keep the weight off for 5 years and counting. His program has changed my life

I have yet to gain the weight...

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Flaks is one of the most caring and efficient doctors I have visited. Because of also having his Masters in Psychology, he is concerned about the state of mind of the patient, treating the body as a whole. His diet program is strict yet works 100% because he has constructed the eating plan down to a fine art. I began seeing Dr. Flaks after gaining 30 pounds. To this day, almost 5 years later, I have not fluctuated or gained the weight back. Initially, he was hesitant to take me on as a patient because I was young and needed to understand the commitment that was needed in order for the diet to work. His main concern is the health of his patient, and the goals that they have set out for themselves! This dietary/ lifestyle change is for people who are serious about losing the weight that they have gained. Dr Flaks is an amazing catalyst in making those changes happen.

Complete Disregard for Patient/Doctor Confidentiality

Posted on July 9th, 2011

Dr. Flaks blamed me not his program for my lack of extreme weight loss. He also spoke will my family members about how i was his worst patient ever and never followed his extreme rules. He had no right to discuss anything regarding me as his patient to anyone with out my consent. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on May 10th, 2017