Dr. H Fowler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Total Knee Replacement
My husband had Total Knee Replacement, that Dr. Fowler did, I had taken a while for him to get back to normal. We have went thur a bunch of PT and now we are going to have to have a scar tissue removed, and more recovering time. I know that some of this is from previous things my husband did to his Knee, But I would think that when you go into a Knee you would look for all issues that could cause a problem down the road. Dr. Fowler seems to be a good Doctor, just hope he can make sure there are no more issues after this surg. because it is wearing on both of us. Just don't think there is a 3rd surg. in either of us. Let's hope it can all be finished the 2nd time. I just wish that there was a better understanding when it comes to you being able to pay every time you go, since when you have to go to this type Doctor, you are off work and unable to work so money is limited and when you tell them you can only pay a Small amount, staff shouldn't be rude and keep asking you for more. That's the biggest problem i see with this office.

May 17th, 2017
Great surgeon
was seen for a comp injury. Didn't think I would walk again but able to do my normal things again. Very pleased with his services.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Fowler is an outstanding surgeon / doctor, I highly suggest if your having any orthopedic problems you see him first. I wasted my time with other surgeons and doctors just to find out they had no clue how to correct my orthopedic problem. Dr. Fowler performed the surgery and corrected years of issues. OUTSTANDING SURGEON!

January 9th, 2015
terrible staff
Staff is very unkind.

November 16th, 2013
Kept us walking
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Les since 1991. US Navy docs said I’d never walk normal again. Fowler worked his magic with a surgery many other orthopedic doctors say “No. We don’t do that!” I reply, “Dr. Les did.” Since then, seen many different Ortho docs when problems arise (while living and teaching in different Alabama cities.) Have had many say, “What do you expect? Look at what your knees have been through.” I always return to Dr. Fowler (despite now a 200 mile round trip) and he always seems to find a way to reduce pain (Synvisc injections, PT, …) and get me going again. Wife has seen Fowler too for ankle and knee issues. He is just a great orthopedic doctor.

October 15th, 2012
Run away!
Run away as fast as you can

October 28th, 2011
outstanding service
FOWLER REPLACED MY KNEE AND NOW I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE MENISCUS ON MY GOOD KNEE. DR FOWLER SHOWED OUTSTANDING PROFESSINALISM AND HIS ASSISTANT MIKE. BOTH WERE OUTSTANDING. ALL THOUGH I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND A TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GREAT TEAM FOR KNEE TRAMAS.

April 23rd, 2009
Patient
Dr. Fowler is wonderful!

October 20th, 2008
My son broke his hand during a high school baseball game. Dr. Bobo examined him and sent us to Dr. Fowler. We had to wait quite a while in the waiting room each visit. My son had to have three screws in his hand and Dr. Fowler did an excellent job. He's had no problems and the physical therapy they prescribed for him got him back in the game (running only) in a few weeks. He also did my husband's knee surgery and did an excellent job. He's worth the wait!

June 6th, 2016