A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Fox DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Howard Fox has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Fox practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Clark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Clark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.