Dr. Howard Foye Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Foye Jr?

March 26th, 2015

My 3 boys see Dr Foye. He is perfect in every way, I cannot recommend him more highly.

May 14th, 2012

Dr. Foye and is staff have been wonderful for my kids, and for the whole family. My kids are growing and the youngest is starting college. Dr. Foye saw us through emergency surgery at 1 month old (a diagnosis that the ER was not able to make because it took extra time to feel the pyloric stenosis), and through all the trials, sports injuries, teen challenges, etc., and on to young adults. Dr. Foye was willing to make evening appointments to meet with Mom and Dad, too. The staff knows us like family. Wonderful office and the best practice. Thank you!

January 11th, 2010

The VERY Best, Most Caring Pediatrician I've Ever Heard Of!

Dr. Foye is my daughter's pediatrician, and was also the pediatrician for several of her cousins, one of whom is asthmatic and diabetic. My daughter is crazy about him -- and I'm so pleased that her experience with a primary care physician has been so positive, because i know she'll always demand that from future physicians. He spends quality time with us during a well visit, asking good questions of both her and me, addressing the whole child. As my daughter has entered adolescence, he is just as caring and gentle, answering her questions (even when they are unasked!).

May 7th, 2009

My children have been with Dr. Foye since birth. He is so great. My oldest is getting ready for college and I am so sad that he will be leaving Dr. Foye soon. The staff is exceptional. The appointments are never rushed and Dr. Foye is always willing to answer questions (even ones that we think are stupid). I highly recommend Dr. Foye and his staff.

June 20th, 2017