Dr. Howard Freedberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Freedberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 17th, 2017

The Doctor with the blessed Hands!!

Dr.Freedberg has been my knee Dr. for OVER 25Yrs to me The Best in Business. So get the Best don't fool with the Rest!!!!

August 22nd, 2016

Bad diagnosis and treatment

This doctor kept me waiting for 45 min-1 hour for the 2 visits I had with him (he didn't bother to show up to our last appointment after an hour wait, and then billed me for it). He never made eye contact or explained my fracture and treatment to me. His treatment resulted in a malunited fracture and shortened radius, which were further worsened by the type of physical therapy he prescribed after the cast came off. I had to have my fracture corrected by another surgeon later.

June 23rd, 2016

Nice guy very good at what he does.

April 29th, 2016

Poor bedside manner

My wife has been upset for a month after her visits . His abrupt bedside manner and lack of communication stopped her from any further treatment . I'm sorry to say I wouldn't recommend at this time.

February 23rd, 2016

Awesome doctor

February 14th, 2016

Daughter of a patient

Terrible bedside manner. More concerned about his own time and convenience then my mothers. Didn't like how he treated the staff. Arrogant. Very inappropriate.

August 5th, 2015

Very honest kind, and caring physician.

July 6th, 2015

Had right hand surgery, and he was excellent. Dr. Freedberg is a caring and good physician. I will continue to see him and trust his skills.

February 13th, 2014

Good Doctor

This doctor is excellent. He was my surgeon and I could not ask for any better treatment. I am on my way back to work

October 18th, 2012

Beyond disappointed !!

He did the procedure !! And that was it! He didn't bother to check on me nor leave post op instructions ! Didn't even bother to come in and explain what he did and how it went ! Horrible communication as if he didnt care ! When talking to me he spoke to me without eye contact and both visits with dr freedburg he gave me the wait a minute finger to answer his cell phone ! He's rude and impatient he treated me like as if I was nothing . I would never recommend this doctor!!!

May 14th, 2012

Wouldn't recommend him if he were the last doctor on earth!!! His staff are the best people in the world. They follow up with the patients more then him. I never saw him after surgery. I had to interact with his staff more then him. That's poor bedside manners at it's best!!!

February 3rd, 2012

Skilled Surgeon with pleasant staff

My wife had an accident and hurt her knee. She had been to a Dr who misdiagnosed the injury. Dr. Freedberg's staff got my wife in for an appointment quickly. They were efficient and timely and had superb bedside manner. Dr. Freedberg immdeiately sensed she had a different diagnosis and promptly treated it. My wife plays tennis and is able to play pain free now because of him and his staff and his keen sense of judgment. If it was not for Dr Howard Freedberg I believe her quality of life may have changed for the worse. He is an amazing surgeon and his staff is friendly and prompt.