A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Friedberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lyle Friedberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.