A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Friedberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lyle Friedberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.