Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Bacterial Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Friedberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lyle Friedberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.