A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Marc Friedman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Mountain Brk, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.