Learn more about Dr. Howard Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Friedman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Friedman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Marc Friedman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Howard Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Friedman practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Anesthesiologists, Gadsden Internists, and Gadsden Oncologists.