A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Frumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Frumin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frumin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frumin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frumin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Frumin practice?
Dr. Howard Frumin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Hepatology, and Interventional Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkley, MI.
See Laguna Hills Internists, Laguna Hills Cardiologists, and Laguna Hills Hepatologists.