A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Frumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Frumin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Frumin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frumin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frumin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Frumin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Frumin practice?
- Dr. Howard Frumin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Frumin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.