A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Frumin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Frumin is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frumin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Frumin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Frumin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frumin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frumin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Frumin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Frumin practice?
- Dr. Howard Frumin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Frumin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.