Dr. Howard Frydman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Frydman?

February 10th, 2017

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK....

Beware he only want's your money...He couldn't care less about you...STAY AWAY...

September 20th, 2016

lots of time spent getting detailed information and planning next steps

July 31st, 2016

Find another urologist!!!!

He spent less than 5 minutes with me, explained nothing and had zero follow up after diagnosing me with several kidney stones. His office staff is also completely incompetent.

March 25th, 2013

Dr Frydman couldn't have been a better pick by my daughter's Dr. I was visiting and had a UTI. I only wish I was referred to him sooner. He was very thorough and very attentive to my ailments. It was actually "fun" to go to the appts as he has an excellent sense of humor. I continue to have problems but I believe it's not re: his area of study. Front desk person could be friendlier! He did advise me for a follow up to Mayo Clinic after I returned home.

March 23rd, 2013

Urologist

Dr. Howard Frydman is a fantastic urologist and human being. Another surgeon had performed a hysterectomy which left me incontinent. After examining me Dr. Frydman referred me to a pelvic floor specialist for my uterine prolapse. Together Dr. Frydman and Dr. Sherry Thomas repaired another surgeons work and gave me back my life. I will forever be grateful! Thank you and many Blessings.

July 29th, 2011

Only drawback is that appt times are always running 15-30 minutes behind. Other than that, everybody from Dr. F on down are very caring and professional.

July 20th, 2011

save your money and see another doc

I've had the same condition for 2 years. I keep going back to Frydman and he keeps telling me that he can't find anything wrong, and prescribes pills for the pain. I kept trusting in him to read into my symptoms and to give me a firm diagnosis (for 2 years). I had an ultra sound performed very recently and then Frydman again said "nothing is wrong" (through a nurse over the phone). No diagnosis--no recommendations after two years (save wearing a cup and taking a warm bath). I picked up my ultrasound from the hospital so that I could see a different doctor and get a another opinion, and the summary from the ultrasound tech defines specifically what my condition is. So, If you enjoy vague answers and you would like to pay money for pills, never know what is wrong, and not get better overall, then go see this guy. You could do better with an internet connection or flipping a coin. Moral of the story is, sometimes you do have to change horses in midstream. You just never know where a person's head is at, unless their life depends on it.

June 22nd, 2011

Loved this doctor!!

I love Dr. Frydman. His staff got me in right away for a cons. regarding a kidney stone. He did an exam and told me what option he'd recommend. It was surgery-the stone was stuck, as i already knew. I had the surgery with no complications and also had another procedure done at the same time. Great results, couldn't be happier!!Dr. Frydman has a great bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor--i was at ease right away. Would definetly recommend him and would definetly return to see him should the need arise. I had a great time with the office staff--thanks girls!!

June 14th, 2011

the biller is very rude

October 5th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Frydman for about 1 year and half.I went in there with an emergency to ask a quick question without an appointment and Connie his assistant ask me what the problem is in front of other people. Told her I don't want to talk in the lobby and asked to go to the room to ask a question. She told me I don't have an appointment and we cant go to the room. I decided to leave, she felt guilty and took me to the room. After I had told her the situation she asked for me to get appointment with no concern of the problem. Didn't care to ask Dr Frydman. The earliest appointment offered was 2 days later. I just left. I have never had a problem with the Dr. Frydman but his assistant is one of a kind.

February 2nd, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

THIS DOCTOR IS CARING AND NOT AFTER THE ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR LIKE MOST. HE ACTUALLY TALKS WITH HIS PATIENTS. GREAT STAFF AT THE OFFICE AS WELL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE .

October 8th, 2017