A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Fuchs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Fuchs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuchs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuchs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Fuchs, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuchs graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuchs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Doctor`s Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bernard Fuchs MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Fuchs practice?
- Dr. Howard Fuchs has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Fuchs practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Allergists and Sarasota Pediatricians.