A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Diamond, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Diamond has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diamond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan