A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Diamond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Diamond, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Diamond has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Gregg Howard Diamond MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Howard Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Diamond practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sherman Physiatrists.