Physiatrists

341 Wheatfield Dr
Ste 120
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
214-691-2978
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2014

I see Dr Diamond in his Sherman office and I would rate him very high. He is patient and very knowledgable about what he is talking about. I've seen other pain management doctors in the past and a lot of them are just liscensed drug dealer, but not Dr Diamond he actually tries to schedule procedures to help with a true resolution and not just trying to band aid the problem with strong narcotics. The only problem I really have with his office is that they are so busy and it takes them forever to get back with you if they even do, I have rescheduled an appointment in the past and left message after message at his Sherman office and never received a call back after numerous (5) attempts. After almost a month I got it contact with his personal assistant and he finally got my message and he got me in the next day. So overall I would highly recommend his professional services.

|  Beware all my fellow dones cz of big brother all pain med places are only giving injections  |  show details
by melanie on Jun 13th, 2013

Please dont be fooled into losing your hard earned money cz of big black brother we cant get pain meds anymore cz dea sends them back! Ive been to 10 facilities and saw 4 people get their 400 taken and one girl escorted out screaming you took my money! big black bro thought america had a pill epidemic cz of pharmacys being robbed, now its the doctors robbing the patients! We are turning into a comunist country all the way! Im moving to australia this country sucks! Just wait til obama care kicks in! Yall aint seen nothin yet heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeee WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS GO TO A METHADONE CLINIC IN MCKINNEY!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Stephanie on Jun 2nd, 2013

He spent time reviewing my problem ,my responses to previous treatment. He administered a procedure in office. I had anesthesia.and staff was most helpful and took complete excellent care before during and after the procedure .They wanted to know the next morning how I did overnight. I was scheduled a follow up for medications and procedure evaluation. Feel confident and relaxed with this Dr and staff. I'll continue to use him for management of chronic pain. Very knowledgable and professional physician.

|  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

was given a shot in neck for chronic pain. Was not taken care of after the shot. I heard my name was called twice as I was coming to from the anesthesia. I was not helped off of the table, I was not offered a wheel chair, I was not helped out of the room at all, had to hold on to the wall to get down the hall back to my husband in the waiting room. Had to push myself off the wall from side to side. Once fell to my knees. Would not recommend this facility to anyone.