Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

by Tammy Robbins on May 16th, 2016

Great

do no harm? neglectful chaotic unprofessional doctor!!!! show details do no harm? neglectful chaotic unprofessional doctor!!!!
Sep 30th, 2015

3 hour wait time, crying staff, does NOT call in prescriptions for over a week now. Will not return calls, constantly asking his patients to reschedule because he is very behind. Leaves an office full of patients (overflowing the lobby) and all exam rooms full....to go eat. Without informing staff, etc. Complete chaos. Literally harms his patients by neglecting them. The staff walk around apologizing for his bad behaviour. Something should be done!

by Kate Crawley on Aug 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Diamond for over 14 years. He is very attentive to your needs, and is a very respectable doctor! We love him. at one point of my life I couldn't even get out of bed. Now I am up and working full time. Thank you!

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
Mar 13th, 2014

I see Dr Diamond in his Sherman office and I would rate him very high. He is patient and very knowledgable about what he is talking about. I've seen other pain management doctors in the past and a lot of them are just liscensed drug dealer, but not Dr Diamond he actually tries to schedule procedures to help with a true resolution and not just trying to band aid the problem with strong narcotics. The only problem I really have with his office is that they are so busy and it takes them forever to get back with you if they even do, I have rescheduled an appointment in the past and left message after message at his Sherman office and never received a call back after numerous (5) attempts. After almost a month I got it contact with his personal assistant and he finally got my message and he got me in the next day. So overall I would highly recommend his professional services.

Patient show details Patient
by Stephanie on Jun 2nd, 2013

He spent time reviewing my problem ,my responses to previous treatment. He administered a procedure in office. I had anesthesia.and staff was most helpful and took complete excellent care before during and after the procedure .They wanted to know the next morning how I did overnight. I was scheduled a follow up for medications and procedure evaluation. Feel confident and relaxed with this Dr and staff. I'll continue to use him for management of chronic pain. Very knowledgable and professional physician.

Apr 20th, 2012

was given a shot in neck for chronic pain. Was not taken care of after the shot. I heard my name was called twice as I was coming to from the anesthesia. I was not helped off of the table, I was not offered a wheel chair, I was not helped out of the room at all, had to hold on to the wall to get down the hall back to my husband in the waiting room. Had to push myself off the wall from side to side. Once fell to my knees. Would not recommend this facility to anyone.