A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Med Ctr, Bangor, Me
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Gary Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Parker practice?
- Dr. Howard Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn Surgeons.