A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Med Ctr, Bangor, Me
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Gary Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Parker practice?
- Dr. Howard Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, ME.
See Naples Surgeons.