A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Parker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Parker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Med Ctr, Bangor, Me
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Gary Parker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Parker practice?
- Dr. Howard Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Parker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Auburn, ME.
See Auburn Surgeons.