A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Smith, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard G Smith MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Howard Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Smith practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.