The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Smith
Dr. Howard Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Howard Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Paul Geary Jr
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Orlando, FL 0 mi52
Dr. Joseph Ibrahim
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Orlando, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Patricio Quijada
Orlando, FL 0 mi45