A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gandler, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Gandler practice?
Dr. Howard Gandler practices Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Rheumatologists.