A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gandler, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandler graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gandler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Gandler MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Gandler practice?
- Dr. Howard Gandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gandler practices Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Rheumatologists.