inactive

Howard N Garson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2013
Knowledgeable, professional and patient
I met Dr. Garson many years ago in South Jersey while being treated, and later cured of Hepatitis C. I had previously been seen by 3 other doctors who did not take the time to diagnose me properly. Only after a thorough exam and time spent did he come up with a plan of treatment that worked. I have since followed Dr. Garson and intend to remain his patient for as long as he will have me. I now travel several hours to be seen by him but it is time well spent. I recommend him highly.

May 16th, 2012
Quack
In October 2011 my wife went to Dr. Garson with vague symptoms that needed to be treated. She was sent for test and was diagnosed with chronic constip ...

April 18th, 2011
Any wait is worth the time to see Dr. Garson since he spends whatever time you need to answer all your questions. He is kind, considerate, compassionate and extremely good at what he does. I would highly recommend him!!!

March 28th, 2009