A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gerber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gerber, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bruce Gerber MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Howard Gerber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gerber practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Dermatologists and Bellaire Pathologists.