Dr. Howard Gerber MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Bellaire, TX

June 30th, 2015
I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Gerber.

May 25th, 2013
Satisfied!
My visit to to Dr. Gerber was great from start to finish. I needed an appointment quickly and the woman scheduling it was great. The office staff was friendly and I was in the office wiht the Dr. in less than 5 minutes. Dr. Gerber was great. He was very friendly and personable, answered every question I had and was very thorough. He conducted a full body exame of my moles, of which I have many. For once the Dr. didn't insist that something "looked suspicious" and needed to be removed and tested. He had an assistant who took very thorough notes as to every mark on my body. Although this was my first visit, I feel very confident that I will be returning to Dr. Gerber. He has a great base line of what my body is like now and that knowledge will help a great deal as I age and my body changes.

September 20th, 2011
would not recommend Dr. Howard Gerber to anyone paying in cash/without insurance.
Dr. Gerber did not shake my hand or look me in the eye the entire time of my visit. (Which was very short) He seemed to be in a rush. However I did pay the asking cash price. Overall it was poor service, and Dr. Gerber, MD proscribed me with expensive medication that seems to have ZERO affect on my psoriasis. I feel I could have gotten better care from another physician.