A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gershenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gershenfeld, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershenfeld graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Gershenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Zale-Lipshy Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kibrick Gershenfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Gershenfeld practice?
- Dr. Howard Gershenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Gershenfeld practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.