A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gerstein is Good. Dr. Gerstein has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gerstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Gerstein practice?
Dr. Howard Gerstein practices Family Medicine near Leola, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Leola Family Physicians.