A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ginsburg MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Howard Ginsburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Ginsburg practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.