A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ginsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harvey Ginsburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Howard Ginsburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Ginsburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.