A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harvey Ginsburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Howard Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Ginsburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.