Learn more about Dr. Howard Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Ginsburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginsburg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginsburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harvey Ginsburg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. Howard Ginsburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Ginsburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Pediatric Surgeons.