A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gitter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gitter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiac Arrhythmias.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gitter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Gitter practice?
Dr. Howard Gitter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Bridgeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Swedesboro, NJ.
See Bridgeton Internists, Bridgeton Cardiologists, Bridgeton Critical Care Practitioners, Bridgeton General Practitioners, and Bridgeton Anesthesiologists.