A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gitter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gitter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gitter has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard T Gitter MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard T. Gitter practice?
- Dr. Howard Gitter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Gitter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Wallingford, PA.
See Ridley Park Internists and Ridley Park Cardiologists.