A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Glazer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Glazer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Howard Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Glazer practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Primary Care Doctors.