A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Glazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Glazer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Howard Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Glazer practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians.