A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Glazer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glazer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Glazer practice?
Dr. Howard Glazer practices Family Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Family Physicians.