A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Glick, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Glick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Aaron Glick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Glick practice?
- Dr. Howard Glick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Glick practices Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.