A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Glick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Glick, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glick
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Glick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glick graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Glick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Aaron Glick MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Glick practice?
- Dr. Howard Glick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Glick practices Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.