A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldschmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldschmidt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldschmidt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschmidt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldschmidt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Goldschmidt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Goldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Goldschmidt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Cardiologists.