A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Goldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Goldschmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldschmidt
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Goldschmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Goldschmidt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschmidt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldschmidt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Goldschmidt MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Goldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Howard Goldschmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Goldschmidt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Cardiologists.