Dr. Howard Gollup MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 29th, 2011
Wonderful!!
We followed Dr Gollup from his Milwaukee office to his Germantown office. Everything would have been 4 stars except a couple of the receptionists at this new location tend to be short & sometimes boardline rude. However, Dr Gollup and his nurse Mary are always polite and he provides exceptional care - so I deal with the occassional receptionist issue because I wouldn't have my kids see anyone else if at all possible. I've recommeded him to family & friends throughout the years and will continue to do so. He is always caring, listens and is on target with treatment diagnosis.

July 23rd, 2010
Dr. Gollup has been my family's pediatrician for over 27 years. We followed him to three different offices because he and his nurse Mary are just wonderful. They always make time to see my children and provide information in an easy to understand manner that allows me to ask questions and feel involved in my children's treatment.

September 24th, 2009
Fantastic!
Dr. Gollup and his nurse Mary have gone above and beyond to make sure all of my concerns are addressed. They are very attentive durring appointments, and are genuinely kind and compassionate with my children. I would never think of going anywhere else!