Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Goodman
Dr. Howard Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Goodman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Howard Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. David Essig
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Great Neck, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Lewis Lane
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Great Neck, NY 0 mi42