A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Grabelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Grabelle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabelle graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Grabelle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Grabelle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Grabelle practice?
- Dr. Howard Grabelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Grabelle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See North Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.