A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Graitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Graitzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Graitzer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Graitzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Graitzer DO is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Graitzer practice?
- Dr. Howard Graitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Graitzer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.