A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Greene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Greene, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Greene has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Nobles Greene MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Greene practice?
- Dr. Howard Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Greene practices Ophthalmology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Ophthalmologists.