A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Grill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Grill, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grill graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Grill has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Philip Grill FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard P. Grill practice?
- Dr. Howard Grill has 12 office locations.
Dr. Howard Grill practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Greensburg Internists and Greensburg Cardiologists.