Dr. Howard Grundy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

October 21st, 2016
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!
Horrible doctor! I have bicorunate uterus and supplied him with all my records. Last thtee months of my pregnancy he had me doing tests three times a week. One amnio at 27 weeks. Towards end of my prenancy another amnio. Next thing I know I'm in having a c-section. My daughter stopped growing at 27 weeks; time of 1st amnio. My daughter was 1#10oz. He should have terminated my pregnancy. She lived a week. Stated Ashley was premature, interuterine retardation. Ashley was full term. Affer she was born never saw Grundy. He never came to see me and needless to say, I never went back for follow up. Last three months he had me doing all sorts of tests. My daughter stopped growing at time of 1st amnio, 27 weeks. He is a real jerk with no empathy at all. Just milked my insursnce. I'm surprised he is still practing.

June 26th, 2015
High risk
Dr. Grundy was my OB/GYN nearly 21-years ago. I remember him being very aloof. That is until I delivered my first child at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Il. You see u was high risk. I didn't appreciate him or see his true value until I delivered via an emergency c-section in my 7th month. After delivery, I remember waking up from the meds at 2-3am and he was there checking on my newborn and me. I knew then that he did have an unusual bedside manner because he needed to have one. After I went for my follow up visits, his demeanor changed. We were out if the woods and he showed me who he really was. If you are high risk, you could not have a better physician.

March 19th, 2014
WHILE HE SEEMED NICE, COMPLETELY MISDIAGNOSISED AND CAUSED ME TO UNDER GO UNNECSSARY SURGERY WHILE PREGNANT. THE STAFF THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF APPOINTMENTS WAS COMPLETELY RUDE AND TOLD ME I HAD TO WAIT 4 DAYS TO GET IN WHEN I CLEARLY NEEDED TO GET IN THAT DAY. MY OB OFFICE HAD TO CALL TO GET ME IN IMMEDIATELY

August 14th, 2013
Horrible physician
I do not believe he cared at all about me or my baby. He just milked our insurance.