A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Gutstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Gutstein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Gutstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutstein graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Gutstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bruce Gutstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Gutstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Gutstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Gutstein practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.