A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Guzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Guzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzik
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Guzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guzik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Guzik MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Guzik practice?
- Dr. Howard Guzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Guzik practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists, Manhasset Geriatric Doctors, and Manhasset Hospice & Palliative Specialists.