A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Guzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Guzik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guzik
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guzik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Guzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzik graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guzik has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Guzik MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Guzik practice?
- Dr. Howard Guzik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Guzik practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists, Great Neck Geriatric Doctors, and Great Neck Hospice & Palliative Specialists.