A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chang is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hong-Juei Chang MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Howard Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Chang practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Westborough, MA.
See Westborough Psychiatrists.