A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Chang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Chang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hong-Juei Chang MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Chang practice?
- Dr. Howard Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Chang practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Westborough, MA.
See Westborough Psychiatrists.