Dr. Howard Lee Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

June 10th, 2013

Went in to get injections for my back, got the injections a few times, when i got the last one dr lee tells me ok you fine now, uhhh no im not fine and he is a rotten doctor wouldn't even call him one, should have his license taken away, don't go to him you will be sorry!

June 15th, 2012

never go back

October 2nd, 2009

If your back hurts

I've seen a few Dr's for my legs and lower back. When moving here I found Howard Lee who's office is kind of close to my house. I steped in his office and he just started talking (could not get a word in edgewise). I told him I was taking meds from a Dr I use to see before I moved here. At the initial appointment he talked real fast and said ok thats what we'll do. He prescribed me meds that were a quarter the strength of what I usually take and when I told him those would not work he said Double up on them. We'll see you at the other building for injections. At the first thought walking to my car I was blown away by how this Dr. did not seem to care at all about my pain! I can't sit for long periods of time because, the meds he gave me are like for a 5 year old. So I go into his office and tell him these are not working so, he gives me something half as strong as i'm use to taking. He talks fast again and verbaly tries to push you into believing these are going to help you and sends you on your way. Two months later after injections (Which was not a miracle cure) and office visits I finaly get him to give me what I asked for in the first place for pain. He tells me thats all I can do for you and your pain will increase in a couple months come back and see me then. It was nice meeting you thanks for choosing me. If you need meds just call the secretary. ??????? I'm totaly like what? After getting the meds I can sit at work,walk the dogs,swim, nature hike a little. Well......two months later I call to refill and he has cut my meds in half again which i find out at the pharmacy no less. Bottom line this Dr. does not care about your pain at all. His bedside manner leaves alot to be desired. Overall I would not recommend Dr. Lee.

August 4th, 2009

Where Have All the Caring Doctors Gone?

Overall displeasing experience!! I was unable to make it to any of the exams due to work, I was told by wife she needed all these shots, so i had her schedule them when I could be there to understand why so many were needed. I then turned to internet to try and get an understanding so when DR. Lee started talking i would have somewhat of an answer. Appointment number one:We showed up took right into the back got vitals and to the precdure room we went. The needles were already out and filled. Were these needles being reused? I don't know either. Did they use the syringe filled with medince on previous patient? I started asking questions, DR Lee was reluctent to answer or spend any time answering the questions I had, and the questions i did get in he beat around the bush very briefly. The procedure starts, by him ignoring my questions and telling me " I don't have have time for this, you should have been at the exam". Then he grabs my wife's shorts and yanks them down without a heads-up. No bedside manner! After the procedure i went ask more questions and they already had the next patient on there way in before wife was even fully dressed. Appointment two:We arrived got rushed back to vitals, less than five minutes. Got into procedure room, DR Lee picked up first shot, i asked what that was. The response I got was silence. The nurse had to tell me. DR Lee injects local and immdiately sticks epidural into wife's back. I asked "don't you have to wait for the local to start working"? The response i got was "it works immediatley". I had 36 stiches in my head, the doctor i had wouldn't start until I couldn't feel the needle. Which took 5-10 minutes. To say the least, the overall experince was painful. The only thing this Doctor had time for was to get as many patients in and out as quick as possible cuz he was thinking of the patient, he is thinking of how fat his wallet was getting treating people in this fashion.

July 24th, 2014