A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Russell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hugo Russell MD is a male Allergist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Russell practice?
- Dr. Howard Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Russell practices Internal Medicine and Allergy near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Allergists.