A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Haber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Haber, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Haber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Haber FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Haber practice?
- Dr. Howard Haber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Haber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.