A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hack, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hack graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Hack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Hack MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Hack practice?
- Dr. Howard Hack has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Hack practices Gastroenterology near Paradise, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Kingman, AZ.
See Paradise Gastroenterologists.